Our mission is to meet or exceed our member-owners expectations by being an outstanding provider of energy services.
In this section
- History – Learn about Coastal Electric’s core values, as well as its history as your cooperative
- Service Area – Coastal Electric’s service area includes Bryan, Liberty, Long and McIntosh counties
- Affiliations – Learn about the other organizations with which your co-op is affiliated
- Board of Directors – Meet your current governing board
- Our Foundation – Find out more about the many ways our Foundation is working to better your community
- Staff – Meet your Coastal Electric family
- Capital Credits – When Coastal Electric Cooperative earns margins, we return the money to our members.
- Touchstone Energy Cooperatives – Visit the Touchstone Energy Cooperatives website.
- Bylaws – Coastal Electric’s governing rules
- Annual Reports
- Annual Meeting – Coastal Electric’s Annual Meeting of Members provides our members with a chance to actively participate in the election of directors, help make decisions about the future direction of the co-op, and have fun! Find out more information about the next Annual Meeting.
- Careers at Coastal Electric Cooperative – Browse our career opportunities.