Coastal Electric Cooperative has a strong commitment to the community, that includes economic development. We work closely with local chambers of commerce and other organizations and are always pursuing innovative ways to meet community needs.
We have the power to make a positive impact on the communities where we live and where our members’ businesses thrive and families are nurtured.
Ways we make a positive impact on our communities:
- Support local Chambers of Commerce
- Retention and expansion of existing industry
- Recruit new business and industry
- Develop industrial site resources
- Develop electrical and telecommunications infrastructure
To access our database of customized demographic data and to look through our searchable database of available sites and buildings in Georgia, be sure to visit the Georgia Center for Site Selection.
To learn about other support we offer to chambers of commerce, development authorities and local governments contact Mark Bolton at (912) 884-3311.