Coastal Electric Cooperative - Home

Transfer Service

If you’re moving to another location served by Coastal Electric Cooperative, call us at 912-884-3311 or 800-421-2343.

Or visit our office in Richmond Hill at 3700 U.S. 17 South (next door to Food Lion) or in Midway at 1265 South Coastal Highway (U.S. 17 South). Get driving directions here.

You will need:

  • Old Service address
  • Old Mailing address
  • New Service address
  • New Mailing address
  • E-mail address (if applicable)
  • A copy of your new lease if you are renting the property.